There is a good deal of debate in the medical profession and in the public at large about the efficacy of antidepressants. So, do antidepessants work?
- Signs of an abusive relationship
- How do I find the right counsellor?
- Counselling for angry teenagers
- Therapy for ADHD and ADD
- Support for permanently excluded children
- Am I depressed?
- Therapy for School Aged Children
- Counselling for teenagers
- Therapy for sexual assault
- Therapy for anxiety
- What happens in therapy?
- My child can’t make friends
- Beating depression
- Therapy Obsessive Compulsive disorder OCD
- Computer game addiction therapy