Am I Depressed?
Am I depressed? If you are wondering, if you are depressed or anxious the chances are you are not feeling well and you are not feeling happy right now. Perhaps this list, which is by no means exhaustive, will help you reflect on the parts of your life that you might like to improve and might help you decide if you have depression or anxiety.
- Are you sleeping longer than usual?
- Do you find it hard to get out of bed in the morning?
- Does the day ahead seem pointless?
- Do you reflect deeply on the day just gone and punish yourself for saying or doing the wrong thing?
- Do you find it hard to go to sleep and when you wake up do you find it hard to relax and take lie-ins when they are available?
- Have you long-term illnesses and skin conditions?
- Do you get angry easily?
- Do you find it hard to control your impulses?
Have any of these issues been going on for years but just recently they seem to have become unmanageable? If so why not take a moment to look within and ask yourself if it might be time to take some action to feel better?
Of course, some or all of these matters can be attributed to other things, however, our bodies, our hearts and our minds do not act independently to each other. We are one being, every part of us impacts and informs other parts and what hurts our souls, hurts us physically.
If you feel that some of this information resonates with you, why get in touch or call or text me. I would be happy to spend some time with you talking through the therapies I offer.